ML Realty Partners is actively seeking a full-time Debt Coordinator to work with our financial management team and debt brokers as the primary liaison to negotiate rates and loan agreements, coordinate process thru loan close, service current lenders, forecast and budget interest expense.
- Work with debt brokers to assemble and compile RFFs/RFPs, review debt matrices and present findings to COO for new loans, refinancing and construction loans
- Assist our legal team in the negotiation and execution of entity level loan documents
- Coordinate and track loans from rate lock through closing, including post-closing items
- Facilitate external lease review and approval with lenders
- Regularly communicate with lenders to coordinate annual inspections, insurance requirements and recurring loan reporting
- Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for internal and external teams based on our policies and procedures and loan agreements
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent organization, negotiation, and communication skills
- Team player who can work with all members of the acquisition, development, asset management and financial management teams
- Excellent ability to multi-task and work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years previous experience in transaction or contract negotiation required
About ML Realty Partners
ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. The company provides clients with an exceptional experience at its properties. A collaborative team of accountable professionals, ML Realty Partners has a platform that will continue to strive to exceed team members’ expectations, both in growth opportunities and in recognition of performance.