We are actively seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to provide support to our leasing, asset management, acquisition teams and other internal team members as needed. Previous experience a must.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to compiling monthly and quarterly reports, expense reports, copying, filing, scanning and calendar management
- Prepare and administer contractual documentation to ensure timely completion of successful development and leasing projects
- Prepare weekly operations report
- Accurately create and maintain electronic filing system
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies
Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written), organizational, time management and customer service skills with strong attention to detail
- Team player
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent ability to multi-task and work independently in a team environment
- Previous experience in development/industrial real estate a plus
We offer a hybrid work environment – (2) days working from home and (3) days in the office until further notice.
Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
About ML Realty Partners
ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. The company provides clients with an exceptional experience at its properties. A collaborative team of accountable professionals, ML Realty Partners has a platform that will continue to strive to exceed team members’ expectations, both in growth opportunities and in recognition of performance.