Senior Corporate Accountant
ML Realty Partners is looking for a candidate to provide analytical and accounting support for the Accounting Department. This position will assist in all aspects of the accounting department as well as the consolidation reporting of the company’s industrial portfolio. This position will report directly to the Controller and the candidate should have a passion for numbers.
Our successful candidate will be a key member of the Accounting team whose responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare accurate GAAP accounting consolidated monthly corporate financial statements.
- Accurate tracking of construction draws and construction projects.
- Tracking of all capital expenditures as well as forecasting capital projections.
- Records acquisition activity for new assets and new loan financings.
- Prepare monthly debt schedules and year-end rollforward schedules.
- Assists with quarterly reporting.
- Assists accounting team with interim & year-end audits.
- Assists with banking account setups, wires and intercompany banking activity.
- Assists with corporate payables.
- Assists with special accounting projects and other duties assigned.
- Develops and documents business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree for four-year college or university (preferably in Accounting).
- Intermediate skills in MRI real estate accounting software are required for this position.
- Experience with AvidXchange is preferred.
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required for this position.
- Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills.
- Individual must be a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and deliver a self-review of their work.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; flexible and adaptable.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, effectively manage time, meet deadlines while reporting milestones along the way and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
About ML Realty Partners
ML Realty Partners is a real estate investor who focuses on both the acquisition and development of industrial real estate in the Central United States.