- Manage multiple concurrent tenant improvement and building projects during all phases including budgeting, lease negotiation, design development, contractor procurement, project execution, payment applications, cost tracking and project closeout.
- Project Manager will support vertical development in multiple ways including design, bid process, construction, municipal approvals, utility coordination, etc. on shell construction and land sites.
- Work with leasing team to establish scope, budgets and schedules for annual budgets, proposals, and leases to close deals.
- This position is based out of the Illinois office however minor travel to Dallas could be required from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- Direct experience in construction project management.
- Strong communication, organizational, time management and customer service skills.
- Team player who is able to work with all members of the leasing, management and development.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, against tight deadlines.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to report on job costs.
About ML Realty Partners
ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. The company provides clients with an exceptional experience at its properties. A collaborative team of accountable professionals, ML Realty Partners has a platform that will continue to strive to exceed team members’ expectations, both in growth opportunities and in recognition of performance.
Please apply directly from this website or send your resume and cover letter to us via email here:
No phone calls, please.