- Work closely with 3rd party property managers to ensure efficient portfolio operation
- Assist Director with portfolio management and special projects as assigned
- Support team in the implementation of portfolio strategy
- Assist with tenant lease documents and landlord waivers
- Analyze property financial information for NOI enhancement
- Collaborate with leasing and development on tenant improvement projects
- Review annual property operating budgets and tenant reconciliations
- Coordinate annual internal leasing budget and prepare financial analysis to support lease recommendations
- Some travel required
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and work with all parts of the company
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work in team environment.
- Self-motivated and thrives in an entrepreneurial work environment.
About ML Realty Partners
ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. The company provides clients with an exceptional experience at its properties. A collaborative team of accountable professionals, ML Realty Partners has a platform that will continue to strive to exceed team members’ expectations, both in growth opportunities and in recognition of performance.
Please apply directly from this website or send your resume and cover letter to us via email here:
No phone calls, please.