ML Realty Partners is actively seeking an Asset Manager to join our asset management team. This role will collaborate with internal and external teams to maximize our assets’ performance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of asset management strategies to maximize value and minimize risk for a portfolio of industrial properties in Chicago and Dallas markets.
- Responsible for oversight of third-party property management teams which will include property visits, day to day operations, financial performance, and tenant relations.
- Monitor asset level capital budgets and ensure the capital projects are completed in a timely manner and within budget.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements, budgets, and other key performance metrics to determine cost savings and revenue enhancements.
- Contribute to the new leasing process with leasing team and brokers including the development of tenant improvements.
- Collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders such as development, finance, accounting, legal, brokers, lenders, and senior leadership to ensure alignment with annual business plan.
- Participate in due diligence of acquisitions and provide overall transaction support.
- Prepare regular reports for senior management, investors, and lenders
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work with all parts of the company.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and thrives in an entrepreneurial work environment.
Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
About ML Realty Partners
ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. The company provides clients with an exceptional experience at its properties. A collaborative team of accountable professionals, ML Realty Partners has a platform that will continue to strive to exceed team members’ expectations, both in growth opportunities and in recognition of performance.