Asset Management Coordinator
We are actively seeking an organized, results-driven Asset Management Coordinator to join our asset management team. This role will collaborate with internal and external teams to maximize our assets’ performance. Must be an organized and strategically minded individual with strong interpersonal skills and some experience in assisting with managing physical assets through their entire lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively with and report to a three-person asset management team
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets for property and vacant space data
- Update internal tracking forms for reporting purposes
- Liaise with property managers, contractors, brokers, attorneys, etc.
- Review and abstract leases and set up in MRI
- Analyze data to accurately manage assets
- Facilitate turnover of assets from development to fully operational
- Assist acquisition team with on-boarding new assets
- Foster and maintain positive property management relationships
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of commercial real estate management experience
- Ability to understand budgets and financials with knowledge of real estate
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Analytically and strategically minded
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Adept communicator, both orally and written
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls, please.
About ML Realty Partners
ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. The company provides clients with an exceptional experience at its properties. A collaborative team of accountable professionals, ML Realty Partners has a platform that will continue to strive to exceed team members’ expectations, both in growth opportunities and in recognition of performance.