DALLAS, TEXAS – ML Realty Partners is pleased to announce that the firm completed 400,000 square feet in Dallas-Fort Worth industrial real estate lease transactions.
Aviall, a Boeing Company, has signed a new lease at 100 South Royal Lane in Coppell, Texas. The property’s strong location within proximity to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport benefits the well-known aircraft industry leader. Ryan Keiser and Dan Mulford of CBRE represented Aviall in the transaction and Rick Medinis, John Leinbaugh and Tyson Erwin of NAI Robert Lynn represented ML Realty Partners.
In addition, the firm has completed the following recent leases:
- Lyft signed a new lease at 1178 Quaker Street in Dallas, Texas.
- Model Electronics TX signed a new lease at 501 Southwestern Blvd in Coppell, Texas.
- General Services Administration renewed its lease at 200 Union Bower Court in Irving, Texas.
- Artworks Commercial Graphic renewed its lease at 200 Union Bower Court in Irving, Texas.
- Morsco Supply signed a new lease at 1402 Dunn Drive in Carrollton, Texas.
- Houston Foam Plastics signed a new lease at 1445 Belt Line Road in Carrollton, Texas.
- Central Sprinkler renewed its lease at 1150 Enterprise Drive in Coppell, Texas.
- HCA Health Services renewed and expanded its lease at 1150 Enterprise Drive in Coppell, Texas.
- Integrated Control Technologies renewed its lease at 440 Wrangler Drive in Coppell, Texas.
“We continue to see strong demand in the DFW market,” stated Matt Smith, Vice President of ML Realty Partners. “We have been very fortunate in having the ability to grow alongside such a great group of clients in this dynamic market.”
About ML Realty Partners
ML Realty Partners is a real estate investment firm focusing on both the acquisition and development of industrial real estate in the Central United States.