ML Realty Partners announced that the firm has successfully secured a full-building lease, in advance of construction completion, at McKinney Trade Center, 424 Wilmeth Road in McKinney.
The 171,398 square foot industrial facility will be occupied by Pegasus Industries, who chose McKinney Trade Center due to their well-established relationship with ML Realty Partners and proximity to their existing facility and customer.
“We are excited to deliver and continue to expand upon a shared vision with our partners at Pegasus Industries with the addition of our fourth and final building at McKinney Trade Center,” said Matthew Smith, Vice President of ML Realty Partners. “McKinney Trade Center is now a fully occupied, 36-acre master planned business park that provides its tenants with outstanding access to I-75 and Highways 121 and 380.”
Pegasus was represented by Brett Lewis of Lee & Associates and ML Realty Partners was represented by Adam Graham and Ken Wesson of Lee & Associates in the transaction.
This recent deal follows a series of leasing transactions over the past quarter for ML Realty Partners, comprised of nearly 220,000 square feet in new and renewal deals across Dallas-Fort Worth.
These leases include:
- Unique Stainless Designs: new 13,945 square foot lease at Union Bower Business Park, 400 Union Bower Court, Irving
- Hobi International: lease renewal of 98,489 square feet at 7601 Ambassador Row, Dallas
- CenturyLink Communications: lease renewal of 39,316 square feet at 14850 FAA Boulevard, Fort Worth
- La Fiesta Food Products: new 22,575 square foot lease at 4940 Top Line Drive, Dallas
- Indeco Sales: new 20,847 square foot lease at Crosby Trade Center, 1215 W. Crosby Road, Carrollton
- Bernhard: new 12,294 square foot lease at Park West Commerce Center, 440 Wrangler Drive, Coppell
- The J.M. Fry Company: lease renewal of 11,698 square feet at 920 Avenue N, Grand Prairie