(Itasca, Illinois)- ML Realty Partners is pleased to announce that the firm has completed nearly one million square feet in recent Chicagoland industrial lease transactions as follows:
- Vanderlande Industries’ new lease of 35,170 square feet at 2301 Greenleaf Avenue, Elk Grove Village.
- Learjet’s lease renewal of 333,988 square feet at 251 Wille Road, Des Plaines.
- Sabert Corporation’s lease renewal of 180,417 square feet and expansion of 208,983 square feet on ±9 acres at 1401 N. Cicero, Chicago
- Tawi USA’s lease renewal of 19,117 square feet and expansion of 16,906 square feet at 380 Internationale Boulevard, Bolingbrook.
- Specialty Store Services’ new lease signing of 62,880 square feet at 1905 S. Mount Prospect Road, Des Plaines.
- Supply Chain Solutions’ new lease signing of 80,062 square feet at 14555 S. Gougar Road, Lockport.
- Custom Plastics’ new lease signing of 14,140 square feet at 300 County Line Road, Bensenville.
“ML Realty Partners is on the cutting edge of connecting business to buildings,” said Patrick Shannon, Senior Vice President of ML Realty Partners. “We’re pleased to have worked creatively with our tenants to negotiate leases and long-term occupancy in some of the Chicagoland’s most desirable submarkets.”