ML Realty Partners is pleased to announce that the firm has completed 638,973 square feet in Chicagoland industrial lease transactions as follows:
- VTI Acquisition’s new lease of 164,354 square feet at 800 S. Weber Road, Bolingbrook.
- IMS Companies’ lease renewal of 107,531 square feet at 2701 Busse Road, Elk Grove Village.
- Masterpiece International Limited’s new lease of 75,072 square feet at 2601 Lively Boulevard, Elk Grove Village.
- Duratrack’s new lease of 62,880 square feet at 1905 S. Mount Prospect Road, Des Plaines.
- Pinnacle Exhibits’ lease extension of 59,741 square feet at 11130 Katherines Crossing, Woodridge.
- The Lawless Group’s new lease of 45,105 square feet at 55 W. Army Trail Road, Glendale Heights.
- Volflex’s new lease of 33,154 square feet at 380 Internationale Boulevard, Bolingbrook.
- Axelent’s new pre-lease of 32,266 square feet at 325 Lindsey Lane, Bolingbrook.
- Platform Surfaces’ expansion and extension of 32,053 square feet at 300 County Line Road, Bensenville.
- Stericycle’s lease renewal of 26,817 square feet at 3801 Rose Street, Schiller Park.
“ML Realty Partners’ commitment to owning and developing functional industrial assets in key strategic locations allows us to expand our portfolio with both new and existing clients,” said Matt Novak, Leasing Director of ML Realty Partners. “We are happy to have strong working partnerships with our clients.”
About ML Realty Partners
ML Realty Partners is a long-term real estate investor who focuses on both the acquisition and development of industrial real estate in the Central United States.